On Sunday 09 March 2008, Nikhil Talpallikar wrote:
> i have the same err.......
>
> On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Manish Katiyar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am unable to send messages to kernel newbies list sometimes. Below
> > is the error which I am getting.  What is this "Local user Inbox full"
> > message ?
> >

> >  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 402 Local User Inbox Full
> > ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 4,20000,19999

Mailinglists send all emails you send to the mailinglist address to all the
people who are suscribed. So when you send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it
will send this email to all the other peoples.

One of them ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) has an full inbox, so the email to him is
rejected and the error message is sent back to the author of the email - that
is you.

So you actually can send to the mailing list, but the list server couldn't
send the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bye...Frank