On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Mulyadi Santosa
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
> What you're trying to do is whole lot easier and less complex if you
> do it (mostly) in user space.Do fork(), then probably coordinate via
> mutex, signal or simply do wait().
>
> Please notice that I don't say you're wasting your time, I just think
> it's not something that should be managed by kernel space.
>
> So, I think you should go with (3). Good luck man!
>
> regards,
>
> Mulyadi.

yes....i think so too....anything in kernel always has to wory about
SMP race condition, scheduling of processes, not hogging the use of
resources etc etc....because u are controlling everything.   so it is
rather complex.   but userspace is so much simpler and easier.

well...life is short, go for the simplest solution....

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh