Hi,
   I am using the iozone tool for measuring the file system performance. but
when I use the auto mode in iozone the read performance is very low in some
cases(getting 32MB/s for record  length > 128kb, for iGB file size) compared
to throughput mode(70MB/sec irrespective of the record or file size). What
is the reason for this difference.

Regards,
Pradeepkumar S