Hi all,

Sorry to all, I have sent this mail whether I am able to send mail to
this mailling list. For months I am trying to send mail to this list but
it all failed even today I have sent some mail to the list that to didnt
reach the mailling list. this is the only mail reached the list.

Even I know the rules I did it intentionaly. My appoligies to all.

This happend to me many .. do any one know to who sould I contact If I
am not able to send mail to mailling list. I searched the web no answers
found.

Regards,
Mohamed Thalib H