---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harshavardhan <harsh...@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/1/22
Subject: Re: Problem with headphones
To: Xiangfu Liu <xian...@sharism.cc>

HI
I am using desktop. And my headphones work perfectly fine on the other
versions of the kernel. It doesnt work on the kernel that I compiled
recently, thats why I am asking that is there any chance that I could have
missed something while compiling the kernel itself or is there anything else
that could cause this problem.

I am currently using Ubuntu 9.10 distro

Hi

--