Hello,
  I am trying to run my KVM with vhost module for better network
performance. I followed the instructions found at the kvm website
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/VhostNet . I already have a 2.6.34 kernel
compiled with vhost support. I tool qemu-kvm from git://
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/qemu-kvm.git vhost
But when i run my kvm with the command line option

qemu-system-x86_64 -m 1G disk-c.qcow2 \
-net nic,model=virtio,netdev=foo \
-netdev tap,id=foo,ifname=tap0,script=qemu-ifup,downscript=no,*vhost=on*

*But when i run this, i am getting a single line*

*VNC Server running on '::1:5900'*

*and it just get stuck here. I need to do ^C to kill it. *

*Could anybody please tell me what is wrong here...*

*
*

*Thanks,*

*Bala *