http://kernelnewbies.org/Documents
> http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHacking
> http://kernel.org/doc/
>
> Ok.Thanks.The only thing that troubles me is after my work I get very
little time to do all this.
after your message I had a look at

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/Linux-For-Devices-Articles/ELJonlineBRWriting-Portable-Device-Drivers/
http://kernelnewbies.org/WorkstationKernel
http://kernelnewbies.org/EmbeddedKernel
http://kernelnewbies.org/ProgrammingLinks
http://kernelnewbies.org/Documents/Kernel-Docbooks
http://jungla.dit.upm.es/~jmseyas/linux/kernel/hackers-docs.html
http://kernel.org/doc/
http://www.eng.hawaii.edu/Tutor/Make/
I do want to learn but in short time.(May be many other might be in same
situation)

Actually I did read  the book by
Shreekrishnan Venkateshwaran Essential Linux Device Drivers
http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Device-Drivers-Sreekrishnan-Venkateswaran/dp/0132396556
the books seems to be very recommended one.
but I want to get my hands dirty with code I do not have the patience to
read it completely.

The pages and books you pointed out have varied assumptions about the
person
reading the doc or guide.
I got your point about asking relevant questions here.