Hello Everyone,

I am reading 'Linux Kernel Development' by Robert Love these days.

This book takes you on a theoretical journey of the linux kernel
world.Though the book is good but I do have my share of concerns.

   - I Understand theory is important but how to gain some practical
   experience.How to learn to apply the rules you have learnt in the book. I
   have got no clue.
   - Trying to dive into the kernel code and expecting things to make sense
   would be a little to premature.I will have to jump into the code ...but I
   guess its too early.
   - Should I be trying my hand at System programming first / Kernel user
   side to get a hand of things.Would it be a good idea ?

Would really appreciate your suggestion & Advice.

Thanks in advance,

Linux "Kernel" Explorer.