On 18/04/2022 06:03, HAGIO KAZUHITO(萩尾 一仁) wrote:
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of makedumpfile 1.7.1.
Thank you everyone for your help to maintain this tool.

Download:
The latest makedumpfile can be downloaded from the following URL.
   https://github.com/makedumpfile/makedumpfile/releases

Hi Hagio,

I maintain the package in Arch Linux and noticed that you are signing the git tag but not the commit message. Would you be able to sign both next time so I can switch to validate the source using your public key? Arch Linux packaging tool (pacman) supports this natively and it would help maintain the chain of trust. It would also be useful to mention your public key in the README (along with other's PGP keys who might be tagging releases)

Cheers,

--
Leonidas Spyropoulos
PGP: 59E43E106B247368