RJ Silk wrote:
Jeff,

Thank you for the clarification. I've modified my prototype and am now able to execute the server from within the SxS assembly. I've noticed while testing on Vista machine that it appears to load in such a way that the process isn't visible in the task manager or command line utilities. Do you happen to know if a SxS executable is given special security elevation over traditional processes in Vista? If so, could this have any security implications for KfW?

Thank you!
-Robert
Try examining the process with Process Explorer (SysInternals) and make sure that you are running it elevated.