Hi all.
Someone can tell me what means the kerberos library error
"PADATA_TYPE_NO_SUPP"? I sometimes obtain this message  when a user tries to
authenticate himself in a Windows 2003 Domain using smart card, and the
authentication process fails. When a user authenticate using password
everithing is all right but, using pin and smart card he obtain this error with
failure code 0x10 and message description "PADATA_TYPE not supported". The
authentication error occurs in many windows PC clients that belongs to the same
domain and the same subnet of KDC. This issue happens randomly, only sometimes,
for all clients and all users, but only if che KDC is not the one that hosts
the Certificate authority that has created certificates.
The authority that create the certificates is an enterprise Windows 2003
authority.
Microsoft has not been able to help me.
Please help me!!! My company will fire me if the problem persists!!!

Greetings,

Enrico Versino