Hi,

I'd like to suggest a feature request for KfW.

Each morning when I Ctrl-T to get tickets, the password dialog comes
up with my username filled into the Principal field, and input focus
is in the Principal field.  I press TAB to put input focus into the
password field.

It'd be a nice touch if I didn't have to press TAB - if input focus
was automatically in the password field.  (If and only if my Principal
has already been pre-filled into the first field.  If my principal is
unknown, sure put focus in the first field.)

Thanks for considering it,

-Jacob

--
Jacob Morzinski <jmorz...@mit.edu<mailto:jmorz...@mit.edu>>
MIT IS&T: Client Support Services

MIT will never require you to reveal your password to anyone.  Do not
respond to any communication requesting that you reveal your password.