You're right dick, I promise you that I was at this task before reading your
email,
I re-read te kicad coding style policy last night, and now I can see many
mistakes.

I'm cleaning the code and fixing a couple of assert errors from wx in debug
mode (never
used it on debug mode until now, and when I enter my interfaces asserts start
popping…)

So, my next commit goes with style cleanups and ex-related-cleanups.

Thanks for telling me nicely, coding style is important and it seems that I
haven't been
paying enough attention.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es