Hi Maciej,

thanks for your efforts, nice work, I'll try this again for various boards. Indeed I've spotted the missing callback function as well.
It's the combine callback of the tessellator, but this one is only called if there is an self-overlapping polygon.

So it should be clarified why there is such a polygon existing; if the zone filling algorithm works correctly it shouldn't exist.

I'd disagree with Lorenzo, as the originator of the GAL I'd suggest that you stick with the first plan, that means using display list first.
As you have (perhaps) already seen, you can use the group methods for that:
BeginGroup(..)
EndGroup(..)
DrawGroup(..)
DeleteGroup(..)

VBOs are a kind of optimization and I'd implement it, after everything else works fine. The reason is, that it requires much more code for the same functionality. For instance you need to keep track of the various objects, like triangles, triangle strips, quads and you need to organize the memory transfer etc. At this point I'd implement also the major drawing routines as shaders using the interface that I've provided. But I'd do that later.

The question  for me in general is the minimum required OpenGL version, this is important for shader handling and other features.

--

Can you use the current location of the GAL for your bug fixes, this would be really nice, so that I and Dick for instance can commit as well:

lp:~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/kicad-gal

--

I'm very busy at the moment and can't implement much, but at least I can give you some support.

Thanks,
Torsten