"Note: we have feedback from users/developers only for the Eagle importer."

I have got that feedback. Users/developers communicate with me directly.
If pcad2kicadsch was in lp:kicad, I think they would send reports to the
developer mailing list instead.

My resentment is not about "lp:kicad/stable" but "lp:kicad".

P.S.:
Jean-Pierre, I think you had better openly tell about your / lp:kicad team
intentions
concerning KICAD_GOST here, on the developer mailing list.
Who is silent about intentions, again me?

GOST users/developers should know this and act correspondingly.

Alexander.