On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 05:31:12PM +0100, Marco Serantoni wrote:
> Fabrizio,
> Nice set, they looks much cleaver than older ones.
                            ^^^^^^^ cleaner, I think...

Agree with that, the color scheme is more consistent.
*Personal* comments follow.

In eeschema:

- The show hidden pins maybe is not very clear... maybe something like
  a pin drawn (like the Add Pin) in dashed style would be better?

- In the annotate icon I'd have left the U? marking. Even better
  something like U? -> U1

- The backannotate icon seems more a 'go to pcb' icon. Maybe something
  like the cvpcb icon in reverse? like [package icon]->[schematic icon]

- I don't like at all the new NET/BOM icons :P for the BOM maybe
  a dotted list, for the netlist even something like a real net... (we
  have a ladybug for the DRC, so...). Or something like the autorouting
  mode or the ratnest icon in pcbnew

- Still no idea of why we keep the copy/cut since only paste is
  done that way:D

- Place graphic lines: why the handles at the ends and not simply
  a dashed segment?

- Load component/update component: why the arrow up/down and not
  left/right as in all other icons?

In cvpcb:

- Not an icon issue, but I noticed this; the configuration icon
  calls up the old legacy library configurator. The menu item calls up
  the new fptable configurator. I think that would be very confusing.

In pcbnew:

- In the show vias mode bigger via and smaller tracks:P the sketching
  effect now is barely visible. For consistency I'd keep the track width
  in the via display and track display like that in the zone fill icons.

There is still the issue (but I think thats a wxwidget one) of the
selection border for the active button nearly invisible...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl