On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 04:07:22PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> 1) You have quite a bit of trailing white space after comments that have
> been broken into multiple lines and function parameter lists that are on
> multiple lines.

Fscking vim behaviour, I forget all the time about it.

> 2) I would not be offended if you renamed SEGVIA to VIA.  I know what a
> segment is and I know what a via is but I'm not sure about a segvia.

Maybe in the past was used for both, I don't know. Or maybe for
similarity with SEGZONE.

> 3) Make sure you test the legacy zone filling (zone fills with segments
> instead of polygons) if you haven't already.  I don't have any boards
> with the old zone filling any more but maybe JP does.

Shouldn't be involved with that, I didn't touch even the file with that
function, AFAIK; shouldn't surprise that these member weren't used. The
SEGZONE class should be simply slimmer now, by a whole 8 bytes:P:P

Of course testing don't hurt, either

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl