Hello every KiCAD developer, I'm not so good in C++, so my activity with
„breaking code” wil be minimalistic and with many questions…
At the first:
- why tracks/vias haven't Copy method ?
$  grep -n 'copy constructor.' class_track.h
95:    // Do not create a copy constructor.  The one generated by the compiler
is adequate.
354:    // Do not create a copy constructor.  The one generated by the compiler
is adequate.
388:    // Do not create a copy constructor.  The one generated by the compiler
is adequate.
- where can I find actual information about making python plugins in python ?
in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZiD6L_bzw I saw, that
~./kicad_plugins was used for plugin test, but linux user dir herarchy was
changed. So, what is a correct way to make test with my panelization plugin ?
-
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick