Hi all,

before the overhaul of the 3D-Viewer some while back it showed on silkscreen
only what I did draw on it.
In particular, it didn’t show values/references (maybe just because I switched
off rendering of values/references in pcbnew?).

Now, it seems to always show values/references… if I turn of silkscreen
everything isn’t shown, rendering settings in pcbnew don’t seem to have any
effect on rendering silkscreen in 3D-Viewer.
At least this is bad for me, because I never use references/values of modules,
but always put everything I want/need on silkscreen on my own (when layout is
done depending on where it fits best).
So, now much of my own text/documentation interferes with automatic
values/references on silkscreen.
Doesn’t look nice… :(

Is it done like that on intention or did something just got lost?

Regards,
Bernhard