Sorry, I believe I understood wrong previous Nick suggestion about
hosting stuff at the current kicad servers.

I’m all for doing CI, and rendering the documentation out to:

     http://doc.kicad-pcb.org  or the chosen subdomain.

     If that was the suggestion, that’s only static file serving, which is
cheap and with 0 maintenance.

If the suggestion was “let’s install something like github” to do SCM &
collaboration,
that’s another beast (installs, upgrades, fighting spammers…).

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.