Hi,

as Garth pointed out, it does work for 3D-Viewer… the only bad thing is that
xy-panning is *always* enabled because it doesn’t respect the pcbnew preference
setting.
When I look into the some things I maybe will find some time to also look into
that.

PL editor is probably not a big deal to support from the panning point of view.
But, it doesn’t have “Preferences” dialog… so, how to enable/disable it?
Some new entry in the “Preferences” menu?

Regards,
Bernhard