Is it just me or did this commit clobber a bunch of files it probably shouldn’t
have?

Not being super familiar with bazaar I’m not quite sure what I’m seeing.

For example, if you browse the code to Documents/compiling/mac-osx.txt in
launchpad it claims that the latest rev is 5572, but the change set for 5572
does not show this file.  Looking at the file, though, it clearly clobbered the
contents of Bernhard’s last commit.  There appear to be many more examples.

Garth