Oof.  Guess that's what happens when you spend March in Canada.

How are users supposed to know what footprints are available in each
library?  Are we expecting users to open libraries in a text editor? Should
they add each one, one by one, and then see if they have footprints they
need for the design, and then remove them if they don't need them?

What's the desired behavior for a new user?

(I had two users contact me last week saying my OS X nightlies were missing
some FTDI symbols that were on Github, so I started investigating...)

Adam Wolf