On 04/29/2015 11:50 AM, Mário Luzeiro wrote:
> Hi Orson,
>
> Ya sorry I (was mistake, I) mean:
>
> Default mode: if you press D it will immediately start Drag Keep slope.
> OpenGL GAL: pressing D or G does nothing, is is very difficult to start drag
> a track.  I was just testing right now, and I cannot find a pattern sequence
> to start draging. .usually I do it randomly until I can get it work.
> also, in the test I was doing now trying to start dragging, I manage to crash
> pcbnew, pressing several times X, G, Esc etc.
>
> Regards,
> Mario Luzeiro

Ok, the problem is clear: there should not be a separate mode for
routing, or at least all hot keys should be handled regardless of the
active mode.

FYI: currently 'X' activates the routing mode, and 'G' drags tracks/vias
(when in routing mode).

It would be also very helpful if you could present steps to crash
pcbnew, so we could fix it.

Regards,
Orson