Dear list,

first, a big thank you to Orson for fixing the OpenGL zooming issues on OSX as
Pcbnew is a lot more usable now. Even if one can become quite sensible (if not
virtuoso) in zooming only with the tiniest possible movements on the trackpad,
your patch is a big relief.

However, while doing a test build of r5668, I noticed that there’s a word swap
in the new patch command in scripts/osx_build_wx.sh. The attached patch fixes
this.

And I realized that osx_build_wx.sh still has no execute flag as bzr does not
follow the commands in its own patch files (generated with bzr diff). This is
no big deal as it is only one command to apply manually. But since, after my
last email, Wayne had said that he would investigate if it is possible to
change this by other means, I just wanted to hint at this issue again.

Best,

Johannes