On Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:03:08 +0200,
Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:

> They are intended to be less visible, as they contain some auxillary
> messages. Maybe the color could darker, though...

I cut out the colors, since there are the filter checkboxes for them (good idea
that!); maybe darker could be better.

> Lorenzo, I don't want to argue about that, since last time we discussed
> something graphics- or UI- related, you were saying that OpenGL is an
> overkill...

I still prefer working in the conventional view, on the long time is
easier on the eyes. The dimming on the other tracks can be useful but I
find it distracting (I see that you've gone for the altium look:D)

In short, except for some massive shove I find easier and faster to work
with the standard tool set and a 0.05mm grid; for some reason sometime I
can squeeze via clusters better by hand; no idea of why! Or maybe it's
just my workflow or my kind of boards (constantly need to check where
the track are going near or under for disturbance and so on); probably
with digital design with a massive number of track and relatively fewer
constrains the new router would be faster...

Also, even on Intel HD performance is *still* way better with the GC
drawings than with opengl (at least now it's useable:P). No wonder about
that since Intel optimizes the drivers exactly for that:D

Great work with the P&S router, too bad that I find the old UI better
than the new one..

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl