Where should I find it?
I thought I read somewhen it should be somewhere under Tools->…?

I just checked Adams last build and I only see "Tools->Scripting Console”,
nothing else.
The python files seem to be contained in the application bundle, although at a
place that doesn’t seem to match anything from the other platforms:
  <kicad.app>
    … +- SharedSupport => that’s the base path for all additionally shipped
things
             +- plugins   =>  here are the xls files
             +- scripting
                 +- plugins   => here are the python files

I think this is some old stuff I did pretty much without knowing anything about
scripting or plugins…
If there is an agreement on how it is done on the other platforms (xslt vs.
python), I could make it the same for OS X.

Anyway… the kicadplugins.i is IMHO definitely wrong and doesn’t match anything
of the other compiled-in paths.
You may be lucky to get it working with some magic $KICAD_PATH and $PATH
settings.

Regards,
Bernhard