From: Kicad-developers
[kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua...@lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of
Cirilo Bernardo [cirilo.berna...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 April 2016 01:19
To: KiCad Developers
Subject: [Kicad-developers] 3D filename resolution

Hi folks,

 I'm cleaning up the new 3D filename resolution code, removing some
redundant code and fixing corner-case bugs which break with legacy
behavior. I'd just like some input on one item: if a ENV_VAR path has
been defined via "Preferences->Configure Paths" and that ENV_VAR
already exists on the system, which one has preference? For most
UNIX applications the behavior is to use the ENV_VAR defined within
the shell rather than the locally defined values.

- Cirilo