Hi Wayne,

I have tested this on OSX with a mounted network drive, i think that
is the most equivalent to a mapped network drive on windows. And do
not see a crash, But i switched back to the local project using the
recent project list. Does it occur if you use that list as well or
only if you do a fresh open project?

I am running 6923 currently, Will update as i had a different crash
occur but believe its due to the opengl changes which have been fixed
in 6931/2

Simon