Michael,

Thanks for the effort.  Sorry I sent you on a wild goose chase.  I guess
we will have to live with 1.60 as the maximum version of boost for the
stable release.  This shouldn't be too much of an issue except for
possibly our package devs.  Hopefully there will not be too many more
stable 4 releases.

Cheers,

Wayne