Indeed, it was a great week! Or at least I can assure it was a great end of
the week :) Aaaand yep, the beer was pretty good too! It was very nice to
meet you all, guys, and if there are more hackatons (improvised or not),
count me in!

You'll hear from me soon, I'm still testing the changes done to the
geometry stuff, they'll be ready at the end of this week.

Thank you all for such a great time there at the CERN :)

Cheers,
Alejandro