What do you mean with git-SUM, is that the bzrlike revno or is that
the short git sha1?

I personally like the way we have it now with the build date, the
bzrlike revno serial and the git sha1.

Or are you suggesting to do like (2016-08-03 2383bcf-6299)-product
instead of (2016-08-03 BZR 6299, Git 2383bcf)-product?

> I'm OK with git-SUM rather than the obnoxiously long git rev numbers.
> Anyone object to this?
>
> On 8/12/2016 1:25 AM, Simon Wells wrote:
>> In regards to this, Currently bzr revs are just the number and the git
>> revs are the bzr number and the git sum. Is it worthwhile (esspeically
>> in the title bar just changing this to git-BZRREV or just git-SUM
>> since git will be the primary vcs?
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Adam Wolf
>> <adamw...@feelslikeburning.com> wrote:
>>> Sounds good!  I think that timeline is fine.
>>>
>>> Adam Wolf

<snip>