On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Oliver Walters
<oliver.henry.walt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any suggestions on how I could fix this? Should I be submitting one patch
> per commit, or a single patch as I have done here? Also, can I submit a
> pull-request straight from git or is the patch-email method preferred?

The best way is for you to make a commit series on top of master, then
do a `git format-patch --attach origin/master` and then `git
send-email` or if you don't want to bother setting up git send-email
just grab the .patch files generated from format-patch and attach them
to this thread.

http://kicad-pcb.org/contribute/developers/#_submitting_patches

Cheers