On 2017-04-13 06:06 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Clemens Koller <c...@embeon.de> wrote:
These lines scream for some comments in the source...
I wouldn't get it, too.

What sort of comment: "this is really supposed to have two sequential
calls to the same function, so don't change it"?  For me that makes no
sense. If anyone is going to play with parsers they should be familiar
with the standard that is being implemented;
[snip]
How much hand-holding are we expected to do?

That duplicate call looks really suspicious at first glance. A one line comment saying it is deliberate and not a mistake is all that is needed. Any additional explanation can be left for elsewhere in the source code.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.