There are one or two more usability features I'd like to have for color
schemes - in particular, I'd like the ability to move around color
settings between layers easily. I took some time a while ago to
carefully design a color scheme for higher layer count boards (in this
case, up to eight) that makes the layers easy to distinguish, and found
that the optimal color mapping depends on the stackup - e.g. plane
layers should have duller colors. I would love to be able to just drag
these colors around in either the layer setup dialog or the layer select
panel to fit an individual stackup.

Alternatively, I'd like an imported color scheme to be able to specify a
scheme palette in addition to specifying a color per layer, so when you
open the color select dialog, you can quickly choose a new color from
that palette.

Thoughts?