We used to have an ether pad on pads.kicad-pcb.org where I collected notes
on new features and changes for 5.0.0. But this is down, and Ajo who runs
it has been unresponsive for quite some time. I was intending to start a
news post on the website to collect it, but I didn't manage to do this in
time.