Hello Maciej,

I have some comments:

First of all, it looks quite neat.

Secondly I noticed a small thing. When I open the symbol library editor and
it open in a small window and i resize it (make it bigger). The canvas
contains some resizing artefacts, but if I zoom on step with the scroll
whell and resize the window these aretefacts are not present. I am
guessing: Maybe something needs to be initialized, or maybe it only draws
the viewable area initially, but have a bigger area cached after a zoom
action.

Thirdly it seems strange to me that when I edit something (move a pin) and
try to close the editor it asks me to selct a library. Hmm, ok? The dialog
is named "Save Libraries", but there is no OK or cancel button. This is
stange and unexpected. This means that I can't really save or reject my
changes.

Fourthly, when I have multiple libs open, and I seach it seems to alway
unfold the last lib. I would probably have expected all libs with matches
in it being unfolded, such that I can see the entries I am searching for.

I tested 0431a6fc6ce128973308638c1011bc95049fb173 from your libedit branch
on archlinux.

Application: kicad
Version: (2017-11-20 revision 0431a6fc6)-HEAD, debug build
Libraries:
    wxWidgets 3.0.3
    libcurl/7.56.1 OpenSSL/1.1.0g zlib/1.2.11 libpsl/0.18.0 (+libicu/59.1)
libssh2/1.8.0 nghttp2/1.27.0
Platform: Linux 4.13.12-1-ARCH x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK
Build Info:
    wxWidgets: 3.0.3 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8) GTK+ 2.24
    Boost: 1.65.1
    Curl: 7.56.1
    Compiler: GCC 7.2.0 with C++ ABI 1011

Build settings: