Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your patches!

You've already done the right thing - KiCad uses a somewhat
old-fashioned flow so submitting patches directly like that is the norm.
I'll just take a little while for them to be reviewed.

If you have patches that add features rather than fixing bugs, you can
submit them directly here instead - for future reference, that is (we're
in feature freeze right now).

--
Chris