Hi Jeff

I was just working on this bug. I was able to fix it by checking if all
the selection possibilities in the disambiguation menu had the same net
in SELECTION_TOOL::guessSelectionCandidates( ... ) , and not displaying
the menu if they where all the same net.

This works but sort of breaks the move tool, as you would want to have
the possibility to select which track to move when clicking a corner. I
did not find a good way of checking which tool called the selection, so
I was not able to distinguish move and drag.

I am not that experienced in software development, but I agree that a
filter function would be useful to be able to pass to the selection
tool. I think that would be a better and more scalable approach to the
issue than my previous attempt. Such a filter would allow for the tools
to better control the disambiguation menu, as some of the current
entries in the disambiguation might not make that much sense for certain
tools.

Some of the filters of guessSelectionCandidate could perhaps then also
be moved to such a filter functions. So that the filter would better fit
the active tool.

Johannes