Jon,

Fantastic!  This is what I was looking for.  The patch doesn't seem that
invasive so I merged it.  Since this only works in the gal canvases, I'm
sure someone will file a but report about it not working in the legacy
canvas but I would rather not spend time on that since the legacy canvas
will eventually go away.

Thanks,

Wayne