Thanks, I opened merge request on launchpad:
https://code.launchpad.net/~qu1ck/kicad/+git/kicad/+merge/353677

> ACTION_PLUGINS::GetActionButton.  Takes an integer and picks the element
from the actions list vector.  But std::vector[] doesn't provide bounds
checking.  You could use at() and catch the out_of_range error.

That method is not used. I only added it because there was ::GetActionMenu,
which has the same issue you mentioned. It is also unused, maybe I should
remove both.