I've published two packages to the store for testing:
```
kicad5
kicad5-3dpackages
```

You can install them like so
```
sudo snap install kicad5 kicad5-3dpackages
# or save some space by leaving out kicad5-3dpackages
```

Those snaps are not listed in the store search results and are
intended only as a intermediate test mules.
Regarding the use of the "kicad" name: There is a collaboration page
in the snap store, however I think that applies only to
receiving/downloading private snaps, not for joint administration
.

Cheers
Max