Just wanted to drop a note, 4PM PST California time the download speed for
v5.1.0 Windows 64bit from CERN for v5.1.0 is 1Mbit/s on a 50Mbit/s line.
Futureware is 10Mbit/s and github is about the same.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 6:36 PM Adam Wolf <adamw...@feelslikeburning.com>
wrote:

> Definitely!  This past week my bank account got seriously hacked, our
> basement flooded, I got a surprise 4 figure medical bill, and our car has a
> recall that can't get fixed for a month, but I think I am over the bad luck
> now!
>
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2019, 6:29 PM Nick Østergaard <oe.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you. Some guy on IRC says that the new binary works.
>>
>> Thank your fornyour efforts, and I hope you are back in good mood again.
>>
>> fre. 15. mar. 2019 20.51 skrev Adam Wolf <adamw...@feelslikeburning.com>:
>>
>>> I reuploaded the files to the downloads server.

Remember The Past, Live The Present, Change The Future
Those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the
future [JFK]

kandre...@gmail.com
Live Long and Prosper,
Andrey