Seth,

I only see two translations (looks like French and Spanish), I'm pretty
sure there were more translations than this even way back in v3.  I'm
not opposed to it but there is a possibility that it's incomplete.  I'm
surprised that there any of these board files still around.  This bug
was not in the field very long so the number of boards with this bug
should be fairly small.

Cheers,

Wayne