Hi Seth,

The Eeschema has one advantage that if you mess it up you get too many undo
steps rather than too few.  But it is somewhat crankier code to get right.

I agree that we should have only one scheme.  I don’t believe anyone’s working
on it — although it would probably be Tom if anyone was.

Cheers,
Jeff.