On 2019-06-28 13:25, Gabriel Staples, ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com wrote:
Agreed! I was literally about to suggest the same thing. Add to this
page: http://kicad-pcb.org/contribute/developers/

That type of info (from Seth just now) would best be served I think
though on a KiCad wiki, where any developer or contributor with edit
access can just jump in and click an edit button and type that up or
make edits or improvements as they see fit. Would it be possible for
KiCad to get a wiki?

Hi Gabriel/Ben-

I'm happy that the summary is useful. I'll talk with others about if and where we might include a summary section or divide up the contributing site to make it more manageable.

On the wiki idea, we have pull requests for the kicad-website[1]. Personally, I find this setup preferable as it keeps our toolbase (git + markdown) consistent and the content moderated. Please give contributing a shot over there first. Github will even give you an inline markdown editor, so you don't need to learn git, just fork and go.

Best-
Seth

[1] https://github.com/kicad/kicad-website/pulls