Sounds good, Bernhard.  Some other folks contacted me off list.  I have a
few plans on getting this to work and I'm doing some quick experiments to
test them out.  I am actually out of town over this next weekend for a US
holiday, but later next week I'll collect my thoughts and email all the
folks who asked to help and see where we can go from there.

Thanks!

Adam