It might be good to add links to relevant issues (bug/wishlist reports) to
the roadmap. Readers would find more details and take part into
discussions. Now when the document is in gitlab it's easy to add some and
make a merge request. Is it OK if I do that?

Eeli Kaikkonen

ma 2. jouluk. 2019 klo 20.56 Wayne Stambaugh (stambau...@gmail.com)