Hi,

I work with 3 pcb manufacturers and no one has problems to read the .drl
files.
I think the format of the drilling file is Excellon, not Gerber.

Regards,
Pedro.
> Hi all,
>
> I need your help
> I have a problem with the drill file (.drl). I can't load .drl file in the
gerbviewer. The error message at "Load Drill" is: "Not yet available...".
> Also my local PCB manufacturer isn't able to see more than 8 holes on the
board and ask me for another format like 2.3 or 3.4.

> I know from Kicad Help that Pcbnew generates a separate file for each layer
following the GERBER 274X standard, by default in 3.4 format.
> Is it the same default format for .drl file?
>
> Has anyone faced the same problem? What should I do?
>
> If it is necessary I can attach .drl file.
>
> Regards,
> Florin

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your
question.
Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of
Kicad.
Please contribute your symbols/modules to the library folder in the group files
section.
For building Kicad from source and other development questions visit the
kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-devel
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional