Hi,

If you mean pcb edges, I think it is not possible unless you do what you have
done, with Gerbview for example.

What we do is the following:

before creating Gerber files, draw the pcb edges on a technical layer, let's
say comments. Eco1 or eco2 are also valid.
Then delete the pcd edges on the PcbEdges layer.
Generate gerber files. Now you can change the name of Comments.pho by
PcbEdges.pho.

Regards,
Pedro.
> --- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, "cfdevelop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I don't know, how to disable the pcb board into the component and
> > cuivre layer's ?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> I succeeded in removing it, In editing the .pho !
> But this methode is not "clean".
>
> is there an process to do this ??
> Because in my component layer's, I don't want the pcb outline in CU.
>
> thanks

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your
question.
Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of
Kicad.
Please contribute your symbols/modules to the library folder in the group files
section.
For building Kicad from source and other development questions visit the
kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-devel
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional